Utilize a non-partisan, collaborative, common sense, goals-focused, problem-solving approach to identify needs and implement solutions to enhance and improve the fiscal health and quality of life in our community.
- Work with the Milwaukee County Intergovernmental Cooperation Council and their Parks Committee and advocate for a separate Parks District to replace the current model which is broken and unsustainable.
- Improve the working relationship between elected officials, businesses, and citizens in Franklin, Greenfield, Hales Corners, and the City of Milwaukee.
- Work with elected officials in District 9 to explore leveraging county-owned assets in all three municipalities’ for mutual benefit with a strategic partnership and or a public-private partnership.
- Implement public-private partnerships. I’m a fiscal conservative who has long realized that public services cost money, which is why I’m a big proponent of public-private partnerships. This approach is a win for everyone—lower taxes for our citizens and the public services we need. I have a long record of achievement with this approach in Hales Corners and will extend it throughout Milwaukee County District 9.
- Work to capture and increase the revenue stream for the Hales Corners Pool House year-round.
- Hales Corners Pool has been closed for the last two summers. To date, I have given nearly one-third of my life to keep Hales Corners Park & Pool open, and as your County Supervisor, I will work diligently to find a way to get the pool open this summer and keep it open every summer.